Monday 14 November 2011

Happy Farmers of Europe

In the same block of offices where I am working for these couple of weeks is the office of COPA-COGECA. This organisation is the combined forces of the farming unions and farming co-operatives in Europe and does its best to represent the views of the millions of farmers, big or small, across Europe to 'Europe.' I can't argue with those grand aims, and neither should any of the farmers that are represented in the fantastic photography all over their offices. With apologies for the pretty poor quality and reflections of me taking them, here are a few I managed to get as I came out of a meeting today.



Happy Flowers



A cheese producer fully signed up to the concept of 'Movember'


My particular favourite...a very happy dairy farmer


No comments:

Post a Comment